New Profile Posts

1. Zugführer
    Zugführer Honza
    Hi Honza!
    I ordered the reprint of the Hue module directly from CH too shortly after You wrote that You ordered it.
    Did You get the module?
    I am still waiting.
    Did CH charge You already too?
    Regards
    Zugführer (aka Bjoern)
  2. Hemaelstrom
    Hemaelstrom
    I never excuse fingers
  3. StevenMiller
    StevenMiller
    The bad Tiger
  4. Nearmiss
    Nearmiss Lipka149
    You should come to Bitter Ender in Raliegh next year. I'm sure Doug already leaned on you about that.
  5. Khan-Dam
    Khan-Dam
    Semper Fi - Sicut Aquila
  6. djohannsen
    djohannsen jrv
    You, sir, are way too kind and too generous with your time. Thank you very much for helping a novice along.
  7. Blackcloud6
    Blackcloud6 TurkeyHam
    I am interest in purchasing Victory Games' Tokyo Express -Guadalcanal Naval Campaign: 1942 & The Korean War June 1950- May 1951. How about $80 for both?
  8. WITT54
    WITT54 Alan Hume
    Hi
    I am very interested even if the boxes are not complete by hollow legion code of bushido and gun ho and the counters of west of alamein......it is for my circle of usual players and friends ..r with time and many trips our game boxes all have miising...
    I live in France
    thanks for your answer
    thierry
  9. Nearmiss
    Nearmiss von Garvin
    E-mail is aslrook@gmail.com. Please let me know where to send a check for registration.

Thanks,

Tom Arnold (nearmiss)
    1. von Garvin
      von Garvin
      Hey Tom
      Just sent you an email

Cheers :)

David
      Oct 9, 2017
  10. Steve Sober
    Steve Sober
    I've just joined ACWGC and am looking forward to getting back into gaming after many years.
  11. Hemaelstrom
  12. c600g
    c600g Proff3RTR
    Perry -

Just wanted to let you know that there is a "box-less" Downtown for sale on Facebook's Wargamer's Marketplace for $95. Just FYI!
    1. Proff3RTR
      Proff3RTR
      Cheers my friend, managed to get a copy earlier this year. all the best Perry
      Sep 21, 2017
  13. ireland94
    ireland94 Coleman
    send me an email at ireland94@embarqmail.com
  14. Nelson Isada
    Nelson Isada Kevin Klausmeyer
    Hello from Alaska. I have your dice tower serial #6-41, July 2000. Are you still making them? Thank you.
    1. Kevin Klausmeyer
      Kevin Klausmeyer
      No I haven't made any in several years.
      Sep 20, 2017
  15. Hemaelstrom
    Hemaelstrom
    Tolkein's The Omelette: prequel to Lord of the Egg Rings
  16. jfardette
    jfardette
    Contact the tournament director.
  17. jfardette
    jfardette
    The tourney was in November if I recall, so it looks like you will miss it, but if you google Grenadier ASL, you will find it.
  18. Pushofpike
    Pushofpike jfardette
    Hi. Thank you for suggestion on Grenadier Tournament. What is the GT and how might I locate controller of it. ?? Help please
  19. Justiciar
    Justiciar Sparafucil3
    Jim,

In the Unofficial Company Support folder for ASL. The LFT folder has a typo in the banner below its title. "ews..." vs "News..." all the other company folders have News spelled correctly but LFTs.
  20. Dr. Brian
    Dr. Brian
    Currently on Crusade