New Profile Posts

1. c600g
    c600g Proff3RTR
    Perry -

Just wanted to let you know that there is a "box-less" Downtown for sale on Facebook's Wargamer's Marketplace for $95. Just FYI!
    1. Proff3RTR
      Proff3RTR
      Cheers my friend, managed to get a copy earlier this year. all the best Perry
      Sep 21, 2017 at 3:13 AM
  2. ireland94
    ireland94 Coleman
    send me an email at ireland94@embarqmail.com
  3. Nelson Isada
    Nelson Isada Kevin Klausmeyer
    Hello from Alaska. I have your dice tower serial #6-41, July 2000. Are you still making them? Thank you.
    1. Kevin Klausmeyer
      Kevin Klausmeyer
      No I haven't made any in several years.
      Sep 20, 2017 at 3:10 PM
  4. Hemaelstrom
    Hemaelstrom
    Tolkein's The Omelette: prequel to Lord of the Egg Rings
  5. jfardette
    jfardette
    Contact the tournament director.
  6. jfardette
    jfardette
    The tourney was in November if I recall, so it looks like you will miss it, but if you google Grenadier ASL, you will find it.
  7. Pushofpike
    Pushofpike jfardette
    Hi. Thank you for suggestion on Grenadier Tournament. What is the GT and how might I locate controller of it. ?? Help please
  8. Justiciar
    Justiciar Sparafucil3
    Jim,

In the Unofficial Company Support folder for ASL. The LFT folder has a typo in the banner below its title. "ews..." vs "News..." all the other company folders have News spelled correctly but LFTs.
  9. Dr. Brian
    Dr. Brian
    Currently on Crusade
  10. Bad Dice
    Bad Dice Perry
    I'm interested in proofing the eASLRB, if MMP is still looking for proofers. I also have some experience with JS and HTML, if that helps. If you're looking playtesters, I'd be willing to do that as well.
  11. ZAHA
    ZAHA
    日本人ASLプレイヤー。 Japanese who plays ASL. Японец, который играет ASL.
  12. hongkongwargamer
    hongkongwargamer Eagle4ty
    Thanks mate, that's a very detailed list and you are a very kind soul. Enjoy your evening!!!
  13. Mongo5486
    Mongo5486 jwert02
    Hey Jason, we are paired up in the VASL LG. Any idea what you want to play?
  14. Wedge
    Wedge Mike205
    We definitely need to meet to play some ASL although I'm right in the middle of house renovations - hopefully things calm down next month where we can get some scenarios in.

I currently live in Helena, AL which is about 15 or so miles south of B'ham (looking to relocate to Oak Mt. area around hwy 119.)

Just call or txt me anytime. Thanks and I look forward to meeting you!

Dave
    256-604-9948
  15. Barry Maynard
    Barry Maynard Tater
    Greetings Tate. You still ASL?
  16. buser333
    buser333 Richard Trippeer
    Richard,
    I'd be happy to have a game with you tomorrow. I am CST as well and am free pretty much anytime.
    If you'd like to play just write me at jjb3332003@yahoo.com and let me know what scenario and what side you'd prefer.

Jeff
    1. Richard Trippeer
      Richard Trippeer
      Thanks. I think I found someone for tomorrow, but I'll look you up next time.
      Jul 7, 2017
  17. Hemaelstrom
  18. TheSQLGuru
    TheSQLGuru Velocette
    My daughter and I would love to play ASLSK with you! We live in Decatur.

Do you ever attend the game meetups in HSV/Madison?

We have a crazy-hectic schedule this summer. But the w/e of July 14-16 is a possibility. Please drop me a line at TheSQLGuru on Google's mail service.

BTW, are you planning on attending the Atlanta ASL tournament the first weekend in August? We are going to that!

Best,

Kevin
  19. greuh
    greuh
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
  20. larrymarak
    larrymarak
    Breakthrough, I can now post.