New Profile Posts

1. ThePrimeMover
  2. Nostradumbass
    Nostradumbass
    Getting back into ASL after year hiatus...I like to think of time as seasoning.
  3. bo_siemsen
    bo_siemsen Tom Morin
  4. Danish
    Danish
    Kenneth Knudsen
  5. antiochuss
  6. Rubrik
    Rubrik
    Alea iacta est
  7. cooljrunner
    cooljrunner gulliver62
    Hi Gulliver - I just posted re: KGP I and II. I have copies, but my maps and cards are in terrible shape, your posting sounds perfect for me. I'll take them if still available, my personal email cooljrunner@gmail.com and is the best way to reach me. Also let me know your payment preference - paypal, check, etc.

Best - Jay
  8. James Taylor
    James Taylor Psycho
    What's the most interesting man in the world been up to lately?
  9. Pacman Ghost
    Pacman Ghost
    Surrendered.
  10. caublbil
    caublbil
    I am into ASLSK #1
  11. GangofMao/Hawaii
    GangofMao/Hawaii
    Aloha from Big Island o Hawaii...
  12. MattHogan
    MattHogan
    Hi. This is Matt Hogan. I am from California working as a social media manager in India in FuGenX Technologies LLC at Bangalore.
  13. howlingfang
    howlingfang BattleSchool
    Hi. Regarding looking for players in Edmonton, AB: my email is maury.richards@gmail.com. I think this is what you meant by PM but I'm not sure as I'm new to gamesquad. Thanks for the super quick response, BTW.
    1. BattleSchool
      BattleSchool
      This works.

A PM is a private message, which is now referred to as a "conversation" on GameSquad.

Will email your contact details shortly.

Cheers,

Chris
      Mar 19, 2017
  14. nitro
    nitro King Scott
    Hi, I was wondering if this year you guys have recorded on PC/Mac/paper WCoast Melee's games ? If so, maybe I could get them and adding the data to AREA. Best Regards
  15. Bad Dice
    Bad Dice =FC=Gorgon
    I am interested in purchasing the Ozereyka Bay CG. Do I talk to you about where to buy it from?
    1. =FC=Gorgon
      =FC=Gorgon
      Mar 15, 2017
  16. Xavier 658
    Xavier 658
    Back to what's left of Europe
  17. Bob Walters
    Bob Walters Pitman
    I am very much willing to help support your efforts. Please let me know the address.
  18. gulliver62
    gulliver62 dreenstra
    Hello, I found a post from 2014 about the Atlanta ASL group at Wasteland gaming? Is that group still active? I am a total Newb (unless you count all the AH gaming from High School era) and would really like to get into the hobby. I already have a lot of bits and pieces. Thanks in advance. Steve
    1. Jeff Waldon likes this.
  19. Jim Bennett
    Jim Bennett
    Playing Red Barricades and GSASL-Operation Hercules (Attack on Island of Malta)
  20. Ray Woloszyn
    Ray Woloszyn resinaus
    Randy, I went ahead and booked airfare and registration for the Consim World Expo signing up for "Last Blitzkried." I already have a roommate for this event, Jeff Coyle, an old friend. If you plan to attend, there is a local gamer here who might be looking for a roommate and I can put you in touch with him. Otherwise, I think you can troll on the Expo thread.
    1. resinaus
      resinaus
      Thanks Ray. I think I am probably going to go as well. Will likely book into the Residence Inn across the street on points, and have Jamey Cribbs and Jeff Toreki as potentials to split the room. Looking forward to a lot of BCS and GMT Games.
      Feb 11, 2017